Job Opportunities at Possible Zone.
Choose a Career at Possible Zone Marketing.
We’re thrilled you are investigating career opportunities with us! As one of the most prestigious Marketing companies in the Tri-Cities, we hold exclusive career opportunities for those committed to success. We are growing and are always hiring individuals who strive for excellence in their daily life.
Possible Zone at a Glance.
We know that the most critical piece of any successful business is the people who work there. Finding and developing the right people is something we take pride in. We are an employee focused company who appreciates hard work and never takes it for granted. We employ the best of the best and are always on the hunt for those who wish to excel.
Benefits & Competitive Pay
Possible Zone Marketing is proud to offer competitive pay and benefits to our team members!
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employee and spouse
- Paid Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Policies available through AFLAC
- Retirement Account with Employer match program
- Paid Training and Travel
- Various Sales Incentives and Bonuses
- A Supportive Environment to Encourage Personal and Professional Growth
Current Positions Available:
Google Ads / PPC Manager
The Google Ads / PPC Manager will execute online marketing strategies and support the team by focusing on our clients' growth through Google Ads and other similar platforms. If you are someone who is passionate about developing insights from data, enjoy marketing campaigns that drive results and balance attention to detail with fast execution, this job is for you. Experience and a proven track record of creating effective campaigns is required.
- Responsible for managing and implementing successful paid search, display and remarketing campaigns primarily with Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Work with sales and customer service as needed to estimate budgets and volume for prospective clients.
- Work with sales and customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and that goals are met.
- Routinely audit accounts and provide insight on how goals / ROI can be increased.
- Routinely tweak ads to improve performance.
- Work with a software program that all accounts are linked to that manages daily budgets, suggests optimizations for bids, budgets, ads, ad scheduling etc. Give sales and customer service assistance with reporting when necessary.
- Ensure that tracking is set up and is monitored.
- Identify opportunities / problem solving.
- Provide insight to any landing page recommendations that may help with quality score.
- Remain current with industry trends and updates.
- Prioritize accounts and most productive tasks.
- Completed Bachelor's degree or higher by May 2019
- Google Ads Certification
- Analytically minded with excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience with Bing Ads and Facebook Ads beneficial.
- Experience in social media posting for businesses is a plus, but not required.
The Web Designer will work closely with the Creative Director and the marketing team to aid in the creation of exciting website design and other collateral marketing materials.
- Inserting content and designing pages into new and existing websites
- Photo and video editing
- Making changes and updates to WordPress websites
- Creating Google Display Ads and other materials to match branding and website
- Work in fast paced environment while managing multiple assignments
- Attention to detail and ensuring mistake-free execution of projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or equivalent
- A portfolio to showcase range of work
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Technical ability, HTML, and CSS knowledge is a bonus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to take direction and maintain a positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good time management skills
- Solid understanding of the basics of good design, especially about typography, color, and composition
- Ability to shoot and edit photography and videos is a bonus
Please submit a portfolio or work samples with your resume.
Back End Developer
This position plays a key role in the implementation and execution of our online marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a self-starter and team player. You will be responsible for all aspects of web development, including understanding technical solutions, implementation, execution and maintenance.
- Optimize and/or fix back-end website features in support of the design team
- Manage performance and scalability optimization.
- Troubleshoot and correct issues affecting the users' experience or business operations
- Integrate and provide ongoing development support for analytics and other tools
- Provide feedback on feasibility, timing, and cost for targeted projects, as well as recommendations to achieve the optimal user experience
- Working knowledge of Server, Email and DNS management
- Experience with Ecommerce applications including catalog, shopping cart, merchandising and payment handling
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure quality across all browser and device types
- Must have a strong project orientation, works well with clients, good follow up and follow through skills